I really like some of the prompts, though I don't really need them right now to get me writing, Just as an example I'll share a few.
- List the gifts your protagonist received on his or her birthday. Which one did your hero like best?
- Make a list of five things your protagonist does not want to do.
- Write about missing a plane.
- Your hero and villain are on a train. Where are they going?
What is the perfect question to use as the opening line of your novel?
1. Rain: Cheryl's here at the club?
2. Snow: Get placed again in that trice-cursed area of the female psyche known as friend? Not only no but hell no!
3. Dani's Song: What do you suppose the story would be like if the Beauty was a king and the Beast his bride?
4. Troika: Didn't she know she was too small to be lifting weights like that without a spotter?
5. Familiar Strangers: What in the hell did she think she was doing waiting beside Buckingham Fountain in December for a man she had never met?
It's more difficult than it sounds. Only the question for Familiar Strangers and Troika come close to being acceptable. I cheated on Snow by adding Aaron's answer and the question for Dani's Song is in the old narrative voice which I am re-doing for the revision. All of them hold true to the beginning of the story though. Interesting.