Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Writer's Block: Is there anything funny about it?

 
OK, I messed up. I accidently erased a good portion of Chapter Seventeen and have been trying to recreate it so I can send it and Chapter Eighteen to my beta reader. It should have been completed this weekend but it isn't. Somewhere out in the electronic ether or the misfiring neurons of my brain are about three thousand words missing. There may be more. I can't fish them out. Ugh! I don't know about you but I call this writer's block.

I see only one solution for this right now---- laugh!

 
 
 
 
There may be another solution. I will simply have to kick a certain male protagonist. Just because I told him to slow down didn't mean I wanted him to stop talking altogether! Jeeze Louise. . . .some men are so sensitive!
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead--- list your website. I'd love to visit.